P&G is able to manage the Data Protection with the entrepreneurs
P&G team as been studied the European Data Protection laws since the 90’s understanding the evolution of the legislator’s approach.
The principals activities are the following:
- implementation and management of Compliance projects under the Data Protection Regulations applicable in a worldwide scenario;
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Privacy by Design and Privacy by Default;
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA);
- Risk Assessment;
- Data Security, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery;
- Data Breach;
- qualified training on Data Protection;
- creation of Data Protection Policies and cookies law for websites, apps and software;
- legal support in the field of Data Protection vs Marketing;
- legal support in the field of Data Protection vs Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and Smart Contract.
Just to have a broad and multidisciplinary scenario of the Data Protection please watch at this link the peculiar vision of Ted Myerson on the conflict between the Data Protection and the role of the data-sharing for the society:
As for the open source software a duly data-sharing could be very useful for the community development.