White Collar Crime Prevention and Company Protection
P&G is committed to disclose a culture in the corporate context based on clients ethics values.
This disclosure is the best requirement to avoid the white collar crime by the employees.
As above is achieved developing the following activities:
- drafting of the Organisation, Management and Control Model pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/01 as subsequently amended and integrated;
- definition of Management Bodies’ operating mechanisms;
- establishment and regulation of the Governance and Control Committees;
- definition and monitoring of the internal control system;
- assessment and management of the risks in line with international best practices and reference guidelines (risk mapping, gap analysis, information flows, whistleblowing systems);
- mandatory auditing on Compliance matters;
- resourses skilled for the appointment as the member of the Supervisory Board;
- anticorruption and antibribery monitoring at a national and international level;
- organisation of information and training activities for managers and employees on the contents and application of the Model pursuant to Leg. Decree 231/01 as subsequently amended and integrated;
- P&G also organizes compliance programs and provides trainings to implement and manage business models aimed at minimizing the risks of legal actions arising from acts of unfair competition.
Choose P&G for the drafting of Model 231/2001